Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!

I can not believe my baby is 5 today! It is so sad, it means I am getting old! I don't know what I will do when my kids are all grown up. My kids are my whole life. I know she is spoiled rotten, but hey, she is our baby! no more kids how sad is that. Last night we had a family party for her and her cousin Dakota since his B-Day is the day after Ellie's. Today we had a little Tea Party, which consisted of some of her very best freinds, Grandma Wiley, Aunt lyn, Aunt Cherrie, Avery, Janet, and her little freind Olivia. Oh ya and of course me. We had great fun. I want to thank our families for being such a great part of our life's. She got so much stuff, what the heck will Santa bring her? Ellie is a very special part of our family. I hope she had a great day. Happy birthday we love you Ellie!








1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! We love you :)