Sunday, October 19, 2008

It has been a wierd week. Andy and Kayden left to go hunting Tuesday after school. I hate that Kayden is old enough to go. I mean I am happy for him to go and spend time with his dad enoying what they love to do, but it is so wierd when he is gone. Kayden is usually the one I stay up with watching movies when Andy is gone. Garrett and Ellie fall asleep fast. I miss them. They will be coming home tonight I can't wait. I wanted to do something fun with Garrett and Ellie, so we went to the zoo. I invited my sister in-law and her 3 girls. It was so much fun. The kids get along so well. It was a wonderful day. On the way home we went to a craft store and got some halloween crafts. We spent the rest of the evening painting. It was a blast. Here are some pictures from the zoo.

No comments: