Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well it has been another busy week. Garrett finished up with soccor. He was getting to be very good, I think he has found his game. It has alot more action than baseball and that is good for him. Kayden is doing good in school. He is loving that it is hunting season. The family all went out hunting and Kayden got a 2point, he was so excited. Ellie is keeping busy with school and dance. We finally made it through one week of school without her crying. I am so happy. I have lots of pics but I am having problems down loading them to the right place. I will keep working on that.

1 comment:

Jessie and Justin said...

Hey Julie! I wish that you would post more! I hate computers I never seem to figure them out. I miss you so much. Kadence has been talking about Ellie and her brother. (I am quessing Garrett) Hopefully I will see you soon! Love always