Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It has been kind of crazy around our house this last week. We had a water leak in Ellie's room coming from our roof so we decided we better get it fix. Of course it always turns into more than what you think. We hopefully fixed the leak and got her room back together. Since I had to repaint she wanted it painted purple. It turned out kind of crazy 2 walls are purple 1 is green and I left 1 wall pink. I am having a hard time getting used to it so we will see what happens. It might all end up being purple soon. Ellie loves it though so I guess that is all that matters. Well it turned out to be a great halloween. The kids had so much fun. The girls that I work with are so much fun,they all dressed up like Zombies for are main street halloween. We always go to main street and trick-or-treat the local stores their is always a huge turn out, then we went around my neighborhood and the kids had a sleep over with Kyler and Brennen. It was a good weekend. It is so fun to watch my kids on halloween they love it!

1 comment:

Jessie and Justin said...

HEY JULIE! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I HAD THE GIRL AT MY WORK PUT NAILS ON AND YOU WOULD DIE! THEY ARE S THICK AND THEY LIFTED AFTER TWO DAYS! IT MADE ME SO SAD IWE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOON! I BET ELLIES ROOM LOOKS SO CUTE! I DID THAT IN KADENCES LAST ROOM BUT TWO WALLS WERE PINK ONE WAS GREEN AND ONE WAS CREAM! I AM SURE IT LOOKS FINE!