Sunday, November 16, 2008

On Friday I went on a feild trip to Thanksgiving Point Dinasour Museum with Garretts 1st grade class. I rode the bus up with the rest of the class. It was so much fun even having the opportunity to ride the bus with him. All the way up there he kept telling me I Love you, it was so cute. Garrett is always a happy kid and has fun were ever he goes. When ever I would say stand here so I can get a picture he could not just be normal he had to go crazy. It was so much fun, I am glad that I have such a good mom that will take Ellie for me so I can go and do these things with my kids. I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hi,
This is kind of random...but I just have a quick question: how did you get your Adobe Flash Player to play your music automatically when someone pulls up your blog site? I CAN NOT figure it out!!!

Your family is REALLY cute..

Thank you!